For Immediate Release: 2/15/19
Software Engineering Firm MetzOhanian
Rebrands as Solution Machine
Austin-Based Software Solutions Business Renames and Rebrands
While Continuing to Support Their Core Mission
Austin, TX - (February 15, 2019) Founded in 2011, and on a mission to help company’s code through complex business problems, MetzOhanian has renamed to Solution Machine. On top of the new name, the company recently launched a rebrand with a new logo and website. Solution Machine has completed more than 63 projects, at over $2.4 million in billings. Past and active clients include Viasat, Texas REALTORS®, iFLY, Florida Power and Light, and the Ecuadorian Government.
Solution Machine works across industries to supply premiere custom software solutions. “We don’t just blindly write code to spec, and believe that the new name reflects our commitment to helping clients figure out complex problems,” says Partner & President of Solution Machine Chad Porter. “We use our experience to provide clients with the best advice, value, and product possible. Every member on our team is an experienced pro, and we strive to be a valuable partner that assists in making impactful changes to their business.”
Solution Machine’s focuses on key areas to provide value for their clients including:
- Fractional CTO and Systems-Level Personnel: Seasoned Chief Technology Officer, technical personnel with systems-management experience
- Enterprise Systems: Custom networking, WAN, highly available systems, disaster recovery, systems integration, real-time logging & monitoring, deployment strategy & processes
- Development Systems: PHP systems, .NET, MVC, Wiring, Aurelia, Angular, React, jQuery, Python systems, HTML, embedded
- Platform Systems: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, mQuickBooks, ELK
- Artificial Intelligence: TensorFlow, Keras, human visual systems (multiple publications)
- Databases: Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres, Graphite, Memcached, Redis, Raven, Mongo
- IoT: Real-time embedded programming in RISC Assembly and Wiring
- Concurrency: Published in .NET high-performance parallelization
- Primary Solution Machine company executives include: Chad Porter, Partner and President; James Mosqueda, Partner; Noah Smith, Senior Software Developer, and Rob Storer, Senior Software Developer.
For more information visit: www.solutionmachine.com
ABOUT SOLUTION MACHINE: Solution Machine was started in 2011 by a pair of technologists and entrepreneurs who wanted utilize their expertise to help clients solve serious business problems. Since 2011, they’ve grown and completed numerous projects on multiple continents. Solution Machine is optimized to provide clients with a small, focused team for the lifetime of their work together and strive to understand their client’s business needs, and achieve optimal business outcomes.
Learn more at solutionmachine.com and follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Solution-Machine-1568284746639702